Please allow 48 hours’ notice of cancellation to avoid cancellation fees. Please make the Golf Shop aware of any changes to your group should the player quantity not match your original reservation.
Players will not be required to pay cancellation fees in the event of Golf Played on temporary greens, aerated greens or poor weather conditions.
Prior to Arrival Date
If requested to do so we will call and check the status of the golf course on your behalf. Should you choose for any reason not to travel, we will subject to the policy of the golf course, try and postpone your tee times and book again in the future at a time agreed. Prices supplements may be incurre depending on when you would like to re-book.
Events Beyond our Control
We shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver the golf rounds to you or any delay in doing so that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation:
- Strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action;
- Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat of or preparation for war;
- Fire, explosion, bad weather conditions, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural or nuclear disaster;
- Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport;
- Impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks;
- The acts decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
If you require assistance our reservation staff can be contacted at the following email address: email@example.com